Bikes: Trek MTB Bikes
Bike Hire: Includes on Tour Cost. You may bring your bikes, but in this case let, us know in advance. Other equipment provided: Pedals, helmet, water bottles.
Accommodation is offered at all locations. Most of the hotels are Culture Resort, Homestay, Eco Resorts & family-run hotels - all with a common line of quality in service. Our costs are based on a 'twin-sharing' foundation. For those who want a single room, we offer a single room, but at an extra cost.
The landscape is flatland, biking through the village streets, fields, fruits garden, local ferry, and monkey bridges
Boats are the primary means of transportation in the Mekong Delta so traveling during a season when the water level is high and the temperature is cool is highly recommended.
There are two main seasons in the Mekong Delta: a rainy season and a dry season. The temperature in both seasons is generally comfortable, although some months (November to January) are considered more comfortable for traveling.
All transport is involved in the cost. We provide a backup vehicle at all times during a cycling trip. The vehicle can be used to boat your baggage & yourself as required.
Food is a very essential part of these trips. We make sure that the meals we offer are method delicious unless you ask for dull meals. You are also permitted the choice of veggie or non-vegetarian meals. We suggest that you consume only the canned standard water. Please make sure that the container is enclosed.
What to bring
- Bike shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sun cream lotion
- Relaxed shoes for walking
- Shoes for other sightseeing
- In Vietnam, the conventional outfit is more traditional. We counsel you to prevent very short shorts/skirts and limited tops/tanktops when viewing small non-urban places, pagodas, temples, mosques, or other sacred sites as this may limit your access.
- Water-resistant jacket.
- Riding bike equipment like safety gloves and shorts.
- Mosquito repellent
- Eyewear, cap
- Sun lotion of SPF at least 35
- Individual Bike riding equipment like bar finishes, pedals, chairs, and headgear
- Helmets for riding a bike
Malaria is an avoidable disease that can create trouble if neglected. One can prevent disease by taking recommended anti-malarial drugs and defending against insect attacks. The areas you will be passing are Malaria-free. Make sure that your insurance provider includes illnesses and injuries overseas.
- Bring all the important medications and OTC medications. Do not ignore to have the brands as well as the general titles of the medications one needs to have.
- Use a sun hat when revealed.
- Consume a lot of liquids. Don't drink tap water. Use only bottled water which is always kept in the back of your automobile.
- Bring your medical kit and pest resilience.
- To avoid fungus and parasitic attacks, keep legs clean and dry, and do not go without shoes.
- Do not eat food bought from road providers.
- Do not drink drinks with ice.
- Do not eat milk products unless it is known that they have been pasteurized.
- Prevent managing creatures (especially apes, pets, and cats) to avoid attacks and serious illnesses.
Medical Information Update
Details given above are liable to change now and then and one should contact the Native India tasks of the specific country or the government vacationer offices for more details.
You will get possibilities en route to do a bit of purchasing. However unless particularly requested, our guide will not suggest any particular store. Neither we nor our driver/guides take any percentage on purchasing.
Every visitor will have different cash specifications and varying personal costs. Please assess your spending routines while enabling for beverages, purchasing, and falling. Also keep aside cash for extra costs like:
- Foods that are not included
- Optionally available activities /additional sightseeing
As Vietnamese currency values tend to go up and down, refer to the following website for daily return rates: www.vietcombank.com.vn
There is no airport terminal or leaving taxation from any airport terminal in Vietnam.